- Sturdy aircraft aluminum alloy inner frame
- Rugged ABS plastic outer shell
- 4 Full Length expansion slots MATX or 8 or 12 Slot passive backplane plus SBC
- Selection of slot arrangements on the passive backplane
- 400W power supply equipped with automatic temperature-sensing fan
- Optional: DC power supply and medical-grade power supply
- 3½" x 2 and 5¼" x 1 exposed bays. 3½" x 2 internal bays optional
- Display screens available:Low emission TFT active matrix screen
The LC4000 Rugged Lunchbox Computer Series features a large internal space which can accommodate a Micro ATX Mother board or 8 or 12 slot passive backplane, yet still maintains a aircraft carry on luggage small size. Measuring only 15.7"(W) x 11.5"(H) x 8.25"(D) with a weight of 19.5 lbs, the LC4000 strikes the perfect balance of power and portability.
Call us to customize your rugged LC4000 lunchbox computer to fit your specific application whether it be data logging, video editing or teleconferencing, data acquisition, GPS, imaging, testing and diagnostics, data communication, PLC programming, and much, much more!